Carol Pepper is the Founder and CEO of Pepper International, a highly respected Family Office and Consulting Firm. In 2021, she is delighted to be celebrating her 20th year as the most trusted independent Family Office Advisor on the planet. She is a highly sought-after Advisor, thought leader, speaker and media personality.
Carol acts as the External CIO to wealthy families and Single Family Offices. She oversees over $5 billion in assets. She is an expert in Impact Investing and integrating family values into investment strategy.
Family Office Governance, Set Up and Restructuring
Carol acts as a consultant to families that would like to create their own family offices and has built family offices around the globe. She helps families create a meaningful governance structure. She also helps restructure existing Single Family Offices to bring them to top global standards and to prepare them to work with the next generation. She works with top international families.
Family Office Bootcamp Online Education
In 2019, Carol launched a new venture, www.familyofficebootcamp.com. This online site provides curated courses on how to create a family office and educating the next generation in investing, as well as in-depth courses of interest to wealthy families worldwide.
Global Lecturing & Television Interviews
Carol lectures extensively around the world on issues of interest to wealthy families. She also appears regularly on television, CNBC, Fox Business and Bloomberg TV, commenting on the markets. She co-hosts CNBC London for two hours on a regular basis when in London. She is regularly quoted in the press.
Awards and Honors
- Carol was nominated as Power Woman North America in 2020 by Citywealth UK.
- Carol was shortlisted by Private Asset Management for 2020 Best Family Office Consulting Firm.
- In 2019, Carol received a Power Woman of the Year North America award by Citywealth UK.
- In 2017, Pepper International was named Boutique Firm of the Year Award by STEP (Society of Trust and Estate Planners).
- In 2017, Citywealth in the UK named Carol one of the Top 50 CEOs in Wealth Management and a Power Woman.
- In 2017, Pepper International was nominated for three PAM Private Asset Management Awards in the US: Best Outsourced CIO Solution, Best Family Office Consultant and Best MFO for Client Service under $2 Billion in AUM.
- In 2016 and 2015, Carol was named one of the 50 Most Influential Women in Private Wealth by Private Asset Management.
- In 2014, 2012 and 2011, Pepper International was nominated for Private Asset Management awards for Best MFO with AUM under $2.5 billion.
- In 2009, Barron’s named Pepper International as one of the top family offices in the United States.
- In 2007, Carol was named a Rising Star in Wealth Management by Institutional Investor.
Financial Services Experience
Carol is co-author, with journalist Camilla Webster, of The Seven Pearls of Financial Wisdom: A Woman’s Guide to Enjoying Wealth and Power. The book's website is www.thesevenpearls.com. The book received positive reviews from The Wall Street Journal, Economist Nouriel Roubini, Morgan Stanley Chief Investment Strategic David Darst, and CEO Liz Lange, among others. The Seven Pearls was named one of the top five business books in 2012 by The Library Journal.
Carol self-published her first novel, a wealth management thriller called Beyond Blood, in October 2009. The book’s website is www.beyondblood.com. The book won a 2010 Indie Book Award and was named as an Editor’s Choice Book by iUniverse.