Real Estate Programs Specifically for Family Offices, Family Members, Family Office Executives and Family Office Professionals
The Institute for Family Office Real Estate was designed specifically for family offices, family members and family office executives to gain a greater insight to issues that wealthy families deal with in regards to their real estate portfolio.
During the Pandemic our programs will be taught online. Our in-person programs are held on the campus of the University of Denver.
Programs that Address the Following:
- How to successful transition a real estate business to the next generation.
- Managing the Family Office Real Estate Portfolio
- Designing a Family Office Real Estate Portfolio
- Developing a real estate platform for the family office
- Real Estate Due Diligence for the Family Office
- Understanding Market Cycles & Market Analysis
- Emerging Issues for Family Offices and their real estate investments; changing tax, regulatory and structural challenges
- Social Impact Real Estate Investing for Families
- Maximizing Tax benefits for the Family office Portfolio